Digital Marketing/ Social Media Co-Ordinator & Customer Service
*** Outstanding role working for exciting Social Housing PropTech company ***
** Working with an exciting team and ambitous Director **
Established North London Housing Group
Office location: Palmers Green N13
In this challenging role, as Digital Marketing, Customer Service & Social Media Co-Ordinator you will be co-ordinating the digital makerting and customer service activities.
This is a very exciting role working directly with a very exciting team, who are experts within their field.
If you would like to be a part of this busy and exciting environment, where creativity flows constantly in an exciting office with exciting work colleagues - this is the place for you!
- Manage business social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest & Instagram
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new ideas to promote the business using social media/website
- Manage the company websites
- Carry out Search Engine Optimisation
- SEO activities to increase website traffic
- Maintain the company website content
- Image editing - cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work
- Manage and update the company website to promote the company and products
- The main purpose of the role will be to promote the business through social media and digital marketing channels.
- Run marketing campaigns
- Content creation
- Creating email newsletters
- Preparation of marketing material
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Brand marketing
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Assist with branding, design and content for presentations and proposals
- E-mail marketing activity
- Sourcing and writing news articles and associated images
- Content creation (Infographics, Case study and Ebooks)
- Conduct market research
- Upload and schedule video release (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- Mobile marketing
- Customer service
- Some administration duties
- Ensure that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality
- Answer phones
- Meet and greet clients
- Market research of competitors
- Provide a support function to the businesses centralised digital marketing team
- To assist colleagues to deliver the digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Search Engine Marketing - PPC & SEO, Digital Display Advertising, Social Media and Email Marketing.
Key Requirements - Candidate Skills and Attributes
- A good level of English both written and verbal is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- High level of numeracy
- Experience and knowledge of social media
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent customer skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Fun and confident personality
- Has initiative and problem solving skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Passionate and able to display knowledge of Social Media & Digital Marketing
- We are looking for a candidate that wants a career in Digital Marketing
This is a superb role for someone looking to develop their career in a growing company, where you will be given the chance to develop yourself.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role & you have the drive & ambition to excel with us please send us your CV & a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Key Words: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Social Media, SEO, SEO Copywriter, SEO Strategist, SEO Excecutive, SEO Manager, SEO Strategist, Content Writer, Content Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Executive, Social Media Marketing, Webmaster, Start Up, Internet Start Up, PPC, Blogging
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'