Are you a budding Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive looking to work in a cool, established digital agency? Do you fancy working with some recognised brands in the food and drink sector?
If you'd like to work amongst a friendly team of highly talented digital enthusiasts and professionals, and you're looking to build your career in digital and social media marketing, please read on!
Our client is a highly innovative and well-established digital consultancy which is heading for big things. They are based in central Birmingham and offer the full mix of digital solutions to brands, mainly in the Leisure, Healthcare and Not for Profit sectors. This role will be heavily involved in the Food and Drink sector, working with some big, well known brands, although of course you'll get to work across a variety of interesting sectors.
They have a very happy team of digital professionals, across creative, technical and account management - all working together to plan and deliver digital content and channel strategies. They are now looking for a motivated Digital Account Executive to join and grow with them. The role supports the Account Management team that predominantly looks after leisure brands.
This exciting opportunity to work with a seasoned (and very talented!) Digital Account Manager will cover a broad range of digital marketing activities - with a heavy focus on Social Media and Influencer Marketing. You'll be both 'hands-on' as well as strategic in your approach to digital and will be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with a bit of everything!
As the Digital Account Executive, you will:
- Help the client services team deliver across the digital spectrum, to include web design and build projects, content and social media strategies, search and email campaigns and much more!
- Co-ordinate multiple projects simultaneously, dealing with the wider teams to achieve against the digital plans
- Develop a good relationship with clients and be a primary day-to-day contact
- Be the team runner and make yourself indispensable
As Digital Account Executive, you will:
- First and foremost be a digital enthusiast and have a focus on building a career in digital marketing
- At least 1 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role, agency or client side. This could have been gained in a sandwich year, internships, or in a perm role where you have already gained experience servicing external or internal 'clients'
- Possess a good knowledge of digital marketing principles - specifically within social media marketing
- Have excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing. Clear, persuasive and articulate
- Personable, dynamic and demonstrably passionate about digital
- A creative, inquisitive mind
- A natural problem solver
- Obsessive about organisation, with excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for your first or second job and want it to take you places, please send your cv to us asap!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job