Digital Marketing Skills Development Coach - Manchester - £30-40k
Are you experienced in Digital Marketing?
Would you relish the opportunity to encourage accelerated learning and develop new knowledge and skills within this workplace?
Do you have qualifications in Software, Web, or Data Analysis?
Yes to all the above? Then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for…
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Skills Coach in Manchester to support apprentices on their Level 3 qualification, for one of the UK’s leading training providers for IT apprenticeships.
This training provider designs and delivers bespoke solutions for levy paying organisations across the new digital apprenticeship standards. With a main objective of closing the digital skills gap, they deliver structured, innovative, and high quality training.
The result? – 100% pass rates through EPA on the new apprenticeship standards!
What do we need from you?
Positivity, Enthusiasm, and Innovation.
By using innovative and modern learning techniques, you will be coaching, supporting, and mentoring all apprentices to ensure they have acquired all the technical skills and knowledge to achieve all parts of their apprenticeship journey, including End Point Assessment.
- Delivery of training programs
- Continuous improvement of training programs
- Conducting starting point skills assessments
- Executing training
- Developing materials as required
The Must Haves:
- Direct experience in a similar role
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Recognised IT qualifications – Software/Wed/Data Analysis
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (Desirable)
- Knowledge of government funded Apprenticeship programs and OfSTED Common Inspection Framework
- Knowledge and experience of remote and e-learning delivery
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
If the answer to the above is yes, then I want to hear from you!
Please send your updated CV over to or apply to this advert, making clear reference to training experience within digital marketing or equivalent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'