Digital Marketing Executive - SEO
Up to £32,000 depending on experience
For budding digital marketing professionals with a passion for SEO there has never been a better time to join one of the largest digital agencies in the UK based just north of Nottingham.
They are looking for talented, interested digital marketers that want to make a name for themselves, managing exciting search marketing campaigns for their clients who are well known high street brands.
You will be interacting with clients on a regular basis along with the company directors and other team managers to ultimately improve the effectiveness of client search marketing campaigns.
- Conducting technical web audits and building technical SEO campaign strategy.
- Have strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Able to demonstrate capability in interview and clearly show search marketing results that you have helped to achieve in previous roles.
- Confidently communicate with the agency in-house designers and developers on specific technical areas to improve client websites
- Be able to communicate and report effectively with client stakeholders
- A demonstrable track record in SEO is a must
- Be a highly organised, effective communicator
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Account management capability - clients reporting, meetings and comms
- Strong understanding of advanced tagging and best practice requirements
- Great with numbers and working with the likes of MS Excel
- Google certified professional qualifications an advantage
- Implementing correct tagging and tracking via Google Analytics
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions an advantage
- Be hungry to learn about constant changes within the digital marketing industry
- As they are in a fast-moving industry, you will be required to be flexible and adapt as techniques change.
- Company iPhone
- Private medical scheme
- Games room with large cinema screen, racing rig and more
- Company gym and shower facilities
- Latest equipment
- Flexible working hours
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job