**DIGITAL MARKETING/SEO EXECUTIVE**
We currently have an exciting vacancy based in Bridlington for a Digital marketing Executive with a talent for SEO to join their team. The company source their products from international markets and supply to a predominately national customer base. They pride themselves on providing a first class service tailored to their individual client’s needs.
• Research keywords, competitors and products to formulate best practice page titles, metadata and product descriptions
• Maximize SEO to gain higher organic results in Google
• Research Search Engine Optimisation best practice and formulate a SEO strategy
• Manage all social media activity
• Monitoring competitors
• Assist with day to day order processing
• Adding new products, images and specification
• An aptitude for e-commerce with consumer focus
• The ability to work unsupervised using own initiative
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A high level of literacy
• Good IT skills - experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Creativity and flair for creative writing
• Marketing experience is preferred
This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with good experience working on websites with online optimisation. The successful candidate will be comfortable working on web based projects, ensuring SEO best practice and assisting with the creation of online sales.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job