Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst
Location: York, UK
Must drive due to the location
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst to join a marketing team. This role requires someone with strong reputation, proven track record and demonstrate ability to take on a complex and varied SEO solutions within a range of industries.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage SEO position and improve SEO status for company websites.
- Create advanced SEO strategies: evaluate product offering, traffic
- Landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Design/redesign of company’s websites.
- To carry annual SEO audit for company’s websites on a regular scheduled basis.
- Production of monthly and quarterly SEO report.
- Writing blog for each website to an agreed plan.
- Ensuring that every page of each company’s websites has a defined purpose.
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and subsequent monitoring and analysis of each of these campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation of new PPC campaigns and monitoring and analysis of each.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns.
- Implementation, monitoring and report of Google Analytics performance.
- Keywords research.
- Sitemaps building.
- Effectively use of Meta information and mark ups.
- Production of high quality backlinks due to the creation of genuine and engaging content generated from in-house or from external locations.
- Social media management.
- Assisting with campaigns with geographical targeting search.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc).
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Keep track of any SEO developments, industry changes and tools to bring the most up-to-date SEO service to the company.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in the digital/?Internet marketplace.
- Proven track record of continually improving the SEO strategy and delivering results for high volume business sites and viable product/service lines.
- In-depth technical knowledge of SEO techniques and Google AdWords management.
- Understand the relationships and differences between the various search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Experience of working within a team developing and redesigning websites.
- Experience of risk managing an existing SEO position.
- Experience in understanding complex SEO solutions.
- Experience of monitoring and analysing various PPC campaigns.
- Good understanding of how social media and Internet marketing affect a company’s brand focus and forward strategy.
- Ability to work with and understand the value of Blogs, Wiki’s and other Web 2.0 technologies in order to improve SEO status.
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst must have the following skills:
- Ability to clearly communicate and express ideas and proposals.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Excellent understanding of PPC advertising.
- Strong working knowledge of web scripting languages such as HTML, PHP, Apache and MySQL. Knowledge of the Zend Framework an advantage but not essential.
- Good team builder.
- Commercially creative & innovative.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Digital Marketing