Central Employment are seeking a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant (SEO/PPC/CRO/Affiliate) on behalf of an award-winning digital marketing agency. Based within the Manchester office and reporting to the Enterprise Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for developing new marketing clients, growing the digital marketing team.
I’m seeking looking for pro-active and experienced digital marketing sales professionals to expand their dedicated marketing sales teams, helping to support and grow their key marketing client portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East.
You will be able to demonstrate their marketing ability and strategic approach to eCommerce organisations to build a portfolio of top retail clients. You will possess the ability to consultatively sell my clients digital marketing solutions to these retailers.
For this role you will need to be a results-driven, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and proactive individual with strong communication skills and a strong understanding of the digital marketing channel ecosystem - including SEO, Paid search, Social, Email, Affiliates and Conversion Rate Optimisation - which can include a specialism in a specific channel.
The position provides a fantastic opportunity with excellent scope for career development in the digital marketing field, as well as the chance to work on an exciting range of projects with leading retailers in the UK. If you can effectively manage a sales pipeline from leads to closing deals and have a proven track record in consultative sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will have experience working the full sales cycle, meeting clients and exceeding targets. In addition you will be competent in B2B sales and building strong relationships with key decision makers in local, regional and national companies.
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process of developing a pipeline of digital marketing opportunities throughout the UK for eCommerce clients. Ideally with a mix of marketing channels but with focus on specific marketing channels where needed.
- You will be required to self-generate leads (in addition to being passed inbound gifted leads) to build a strong pipeline.
- Research and identify online retailer opportunities for marketing solutions
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers of potential clients
- Build strong internal relationships with client facing team and work with account managers on marketing opportunities
- Make outbound calls and emails to contact and arrange meetings with online retail prospects
- Maximise the potential from each client opportunity
- Source and attend frequent national and local industry events
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience of B2B Marketing sales with proven track record of success
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing channels across SEO, PPC, Email, Social Media, Affiliates and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Further expert in-depth working knowledge of one or two specific marketing channels
- Excellent negotiation skills and be someone who can close a marketing deal
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational ability
- Commercial awareness and strong financial motivation
- Ability to build relationships and maintain them
- Previous or current Google Certification in Analytics or Adwords is desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Consultative Sales
- Digital Agency
- New Business Development
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job