Our client, a popular education organisation based in Sunderland, are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Officer to join their team on a temporary three-month contract with the possibility to be extended.
As Digital Marketing Officer, you will work with the Director of Marketing and Sales to be proactive in the development of creative digital marketing strategies and implementation plans.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement all digital activity from marketing plans, and support with the implementation of any marketing campaign activity.
- To use a wide range of digital tools at the disposal of the marketing department.
- Support the Marketing Campaigns Manager with the implementation of all online advertising programmes, maximising reach and their conversion.
- Write engaging on line content, ensuring key messages and unique selling points are featured in all communications.
- Implement Google Analytics monitoring programmes ensuring they are working correctly.
- Prepare monthly monitoring reports on the success of all digital marketing activities.
- Continually analyse performance of digital marketing programmes.
- Be proactive in researching trends in digital marketing techniques and analytics.
- To deputise for the Marketing Campaigns Manager as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of digital platforms, including email, social media, web content management systems, as well as standard packages including Microsoft.
- Ability to write copy for online platforms to a high standard.
- A degree in a marketing related discipline.
- Substantial experience of delivering digital marketing activities for business purposes.
- Recent experience of working within a marketing function within an educational environment.
- Demonstrable experience of use a wide range of digital tools.
- Experience of using analytics tools to monitor the success of digital marketing activities.
If this sounds like the job for you, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role and the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job