A leading international Animal Charity are looking for a Temporary Digital Marketing Officer to join their successful Digital team on a one month rolling contract. This strong team have been involved in some notable national Marketing campaigns.
This job exists to:
- Support the Fundraising and Campaigns team by driving audience traffic through various Digital channels
- Assist and evaluate email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the website and update content when required
- Plan and execute social media campaigns to reach new audiences
- Measure and track online activity through website analytics, A/B and conversion tracking
- Digital CIM or Marketing equivalent Degree is highly desirable
- Must have experience of managing email databases
- Charity industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Must competent CMS management experience
- Advanced MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Marketing automation experience (Eloqua, Marketo, or Dotmailer would be highly desirable!)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.