The role reports to the Head of Marketing and is a key role in the marketing team. The role would suit an organised, confident, and technical digital marketing manager capable of operating across a broad remit covering B2B, SaaS/Professional services with B2C lifestyle, jobs and career experience.
This role requires strong project management skills and full expertise across the whole marketing tech stack. Previous experience of working in a start-up or small to medium company that services large enterprise clients in finance, banking, HR, recruitment or professional services is a distinct advantage.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a 2-year-old start-up that’s growing, and where there are opportunities to develop your career. Uniquely, it is also purposeful, meaningful work that will help change the world of work for generations to come, as a champion for Age Inclusion.
The role will be responsible for all digital aspects of marketing, the data from marketing campaigns, email comms, paid media management will all form part of the decision-making process for the business linking into the product development team and sales team.
Planning and templates: -of:-
- data, analytics and reporting for conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- marketing campaigns and email comms
- paid media management
- project management
Competent across the complete marketing tech stack, working with established 55R brand guidelines and templates:-
- Project management tools (Click up or similar)
- Google Analytics, search console, looker studio and more, creating reports and insights.
- Lead tracking, affiliate management, and reporting tools such as SEMRush.
- Competency in on page SEO research, development and execution.
- Open CRM for lead management in campaign planning.
- Creation of campaigns and management of 3rd party digital agency to execute and optimise paid activity on Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn (B2B and B2C).
- Prismic or Wordpress CMS for content upload/management with basic HTML.
- Mailchimp newsletters, audience segmentation, campaign automation.
A strong foundational understanding of the principles of social media management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter). Must be able to oversee social media content planning and reporting with social media manager on Hootsuite. Must be experienced in Zoom webinar management and execution. This role requires Canva content creation/editing from templates.
55/Redefined is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'