£40-50K + bonus
Maidenhead/ up to 3 days home working
A growing luxury quality brand are looking for a dynamic hands-on Digital Marketing Manager to drive forward their expanding business. You will be the sole marketing resource so although 75% digitally focused you will also get involved in events and advertising
In this exciting and influential role, you will have ultimate responsibility for driving traffic to the site via a comprehensive marketing plan executed across digital and direct marketing channels. You will execute the businesses’ growth strategy by utilising data, customer insights (including CRM) and monitoring performance, reacting to and adjusting activity to drive the best possible performance across all channels. As a key player in driving their Digital and Marketing strategies forward you will engage customers with key messages through multiple channels to meet customer acquisition/retention, brand awareness and commercial targets.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Growth Marketing
- Supporting your Director to devise the growth strategy for the year
- Forecasting traffic, revenue and acquisition targets
- Delivery of the digital strategy across all channels including direct mail
- Responsible for our marketing plans across all channels including timings, audiences and customer journey
- Social Media (particularly Facebook)
- Reporting on channel performance weekly, monthly and quarterly - revising forecasts in-line with performance
- Owning the flow of all data and database health - including CRM activity
- Managing the digital workflow from design to development
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues across the whole business to deliver department and brand objectives
Skills and experience:
- You have proven experience across a broad range of digital marketing channels (including direct mail), gained in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- You have experience using CRM systems
- Ecommerce experience
- Confident using reporting suites and analysing large data.
- You will be highly numerical and able to 'translate’ your technical understanding into practical and relevant messages that give clarity and gain buy-in.
This is a family-owned business where you can really make a difference. If you are a hands-on creative all-rounder, strategic, able to manage multiple priorities, commercially aware, experienced in cost management and can demonstrate excellent communication skills then apply now!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Luxury Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'