James Adams has partnered with a global Fintech business within the payments and loyalty space. Our client is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to work within their B2B marketing team and focus on attracting and retaining new retail customers across the UK & Europe.
The Digital Marketing Manager will head up demand generation and marketing campaigns to help bring additional top tier retailers to the business's core payments/loyalty platform which operates across someone of the biggest names in the finance industry.
In this role you will be expected to:
- The Digital Marketing Manager will develop B2B content strategy, with a focus on writing content which you will roll out across the website, social media, and email.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will develop impactful sales collateral to ensure the business development team is armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and win new business
- The Digital Marketing Manager will help drive lead generation campaigns and produce excellent content to attract new clients through B2B channels including social, events and CRM
To do this role we expect interested candidates to have some of the following experience:
- An interest in Fintech, Payments or Loyalty/Cashback would be great!
- 3 years +Digital Marketing Experience in a commercial/industry role
- Experience within B2B Marketing is essential
- Experience of targeting retailers or ecommerce business through B2B channels would be highly desirable!
This position will report into the business's Marketing Director and is effectively the voice of the businesses B2B Marketing strategy across their Retail customers. This position has the opportunity to grow into a Head of Retail Marketing for our customer as they continue to expand and grow as well as heading up a team.
Our customer currently work remotely but do foresee a return to the office on a hybrid basis through November and December. So central London should be commutable to you. If you'd like to know more, it would be great to speak.
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Demand Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'