Digital Marketing Manager
Warrington (hybrid working)
I’m currently supporting a highly reputable and successful business that is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their energetic Marketing team
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to devise strategy and take accountability of its execution with hands on capability and management of 3rd party agencies.
You will be a hands-on passionate individual, that can get genuinely excited about what the business wants to achieve, collaborating effectively with the team to draw out some creative, relevant campaigns that set the business aside from the competition. Not only this but you will have the foresight and vision to set clear strategic goals as the business grows.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate what digital marketing tools and channels will be best to accelerate brand awareness and create engagement within the market, to help achieve business objectives.
- Manage all digital and online content for the business
- Plan and implement digital marketing tactics to deliver commercial / company-wide goals (i.e., SEO, PPC, Social, Content, Email)
- Identify trends and opportunities for further sales development and growth
- Ensure tracking is in place for all activity, with reporting and analysis on performance
- A solid working knowledge of using analytics tools (including Google analytics)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role (either client side or agency)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and tactics
This is truly an exciting time to join this business, so please get in touch ASAP with your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'