Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Chatham - £50,000. My client, a fast-growing food company based in Chatham, Kent are looking for a digital marketing manager to join a dynamic business, with entrepreneurial spirit and a strong track record of developing people to enhance their careers.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the company's Digital presence, to increase traffic and drive sales through the platform. Working with senior stakeholders across the commercial teams, this role involves developing a winning global strategy liaising with both external and internal stakeholders to execute their plan.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of Digital Marketing strategy on a global basis including, email, social medial, advertising and marketing databases on a global scale.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Work to a Digital calendar each month that guides editorial and promotional campaigns.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Review Google Analytics and any other performance data on a regular basis.
- Analyse and report on web sales and success of campaigns and make ongoing recommendations to the team based on performance of campaigns.
- Identify the latest digital trends and activate with pace to ensure the company remains competitive
- Support the marketing team as per business with requirements with projects outside of the Digital scope.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (KPI's).
- Identifies trends and insights, optimising spend and performance based on findings.
- Collaborate and build successful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including managing agencies for outsourced projects.
- Utilise analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Marketing liaison to key retail customers to build on relationships and improve shopper marketing and in store digital efforts.
- Planning, measurement and reporting of bloggers, influencer, chefs, etc.
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Required:
- A degree within a Business-related discipline
- Proficient in Digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Google Analytics & Ad-words.
- Highly creative with keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience within the FMCG particularly within the Ethnic sector.
- Strong commercial skills with excellent commercial awareness.
- Considerable drive and the desire to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Pragmatic and proactive, taking the initiative and working autonomously across a broad remit.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
As a Digital Marketing Manager for this company you will earn a starting salary of around £50,000 plus a company benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please click 'apply' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Digital Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'