SEO & Digital Marketing Manager - Home based - Modern remote working not for profit - Muslim - Children - Giving back! Autonomy - Growth!
Analytical, ROI driven, Budget Management - Leadership Digital role LIVE NOW!
Competitive salary and package
This exciting growing charity with plans to go from 3.5mil to 12mil in the next 4 years needs to acquire an inspired Digital Marketing Manager to manage 1 other and be the head of the Digital Marketing for the charity and drive revenue through the website!
Key words: Leadership - Msuslim - Children - Inspiration, Charity, ECommerce, Website, SEO, Growth!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head of Digital Marketing to help establish an online presence and grow its online income from 3 to 12 million over the next 4 years. The role is an exciting opportunity to build an online marketing function for charity that has its eyes set on growth over the next few years. The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the charities online marketing initiatives, to bring new donors to the site and to retain existing donors.
YOU and the charity?
- Responsible for online income and expenditure.
- For managing and developing a growing team
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Control over the charities website and social channels
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with external suppliers, designers, web developers
- Previous experience of managing systems budgets, relationships and staff are a must
- Experience managing online Advertising through Google and FB/Instagram
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and Email marketing
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role is desirable.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong analytical skills
If you can do all this and have the ability, desire and motivation to work remotely with some office visits as and when necessary then please apply! START ASAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'