Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
Bookmark is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager for a successful services organisation based in Leeds. With the company growing its market share through the development and launch of a number of new and innovative products and services, they need an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop digital acquisition activity across Paid Media, Search and Social, Display, and Affiliates.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Developing marketing strategy and multi-channel campaigns
- Managing performance marketing channels, including Paid Search, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, and Remarketing
- Developing and managing social media marketing and Paid Social activity
- Defining and implementing CRM program including all email activity
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
Key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Digital Marketing including campaign budgeting
- Good level of knowledge and experience within SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Campaign reporting analysis and action planning
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
The role is based in an easily accessible area of Leeds with good transport links and will be a mix of both office and remote working.
If this sounds of interest please send your application to Mike Barton at Bookmark Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'