Our client are a fast growing business.
They are now looking for a digital marketing manager to help lead the marketing team and drive the promotion of their products through a range of digital channels.
As the digital marketing manager, you will have hands-on experience with designing, implementing and delivering campaigns across all core digital marketing channels; namely email marketing, social media, PPC and SEO. You will work with the team to develop strategies for each channel and put the tools and resources in place to deliver against them.
You are technically minded and data driven, and you will have a good understanding of how to utilise marketing automation through core systems integration. You are also a strong analytical thinker and an effective problem solver who’s comfortable taking initiative and who thrives in a fast-paced and growing environment.
Working within a small marketing team, you will bring your experience in people management to oversee workflow, build on capabilities, manage the coordination of campaigns, and ensure individual and team targets are met.
You will have strong content writing skills and work alongside the head of digital to implement content marketing and SEO strategy. Knowledge and understanding of website optimisation and CRO is a plus.
As the brand guardian you will ensure all campaigns are delivered on brand and to the highest professional standard.
This is an important role and your success will result in increased lead generation, increased brand awareness and enhancement of the company’s reputation.
- Line management of two direct reports; holding regular 121’s providing support and direction, setting and managing KPI’s and ensuring these are met
- Work with the team to implement clear acquisition strategies across email marketing and social media
- Work with the email marketing executive to oversee data segmentation and campaign creatives; implementing best practice and ensuring lead generation targets are met
- Lead on promoted social media activity across all core social channels; building audience insight, managing multiple campaign creatives and delivering results, working to budget and reporting monthly
- Lead on Google Ads and Bing Ads activity; managing and optimising established campaigns, working to budget and delivering ROI, reporting monthly
- Work with head of digital to implement SEO and content strategy; writing content for the web based on detailed briefs provided by web agency
- Work with the email marketing executive and digital marketing executive to ensure alignment of messaging and campaigns across all channels
- Devise and lead on the implementation of a retention strategy, utilising connections with a growing membership base, and support the business to achieve its revenue target for repeat business
- Support with the successful launch of new products through keyword research, target audience insight, market research, etc.
- Manage PR pipeline working with freelance PR consultant, keeping abreast of industry news and hot topics, and liaising with colleagues to garner newsworthy content
- Identifying appropriate business awards and drafting submissions for entry
- As the brand guardian you will ensure all campaigns adhere to brand guidelines, and act as the creative lead for the business
- Ensure all campaign activity is trackable and reported on a monthly basis.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and ways of working to deliver greater efficiencies and ROI
- Support the head of digital with the implementation of new systems and integrations, utilising automation to improve internal processes and customer experience
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
The Person and key skills
- Target driven: you will work to targets that support the revenue growth and success of the business; namely lead generation targets and individual marketing channel performance metrics
- Email marketing: you will be comfortable and experienced with email marketing platforms, with a detailed understanding of how best to maximise results from data management and email campaigns
- Content writing: you will be experienced in writing copy and able to work to content briefs based on persona intent and keyword research
- Paid search: you will be experienced with both Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms; demonstrating your ability to manage campaigns to deliver optimum ROI
- Paid social: you will be comfortable with devising and implementing promoted social media campaigns across all core channels, building custom audiences and targeted campaign creatives to deliver results
- CMS: you will be comfortable creating, uploading and managing content for the company’s website via the CMS
- Analytical: you will have an eye for detail and be able to collate, analyse an interpret data to inform digital marketing strategies
- Creativity: you will be creative in your approach, constantly seeking and testing new methods of reaching our target audience and increasing lead generation
- Project management: You will be well organised and disciplined with the ability to manage the workflow of the team. You will be comfortable handling time-sensitive projects and working to tight deadlines
- People management: you will have experience in line managing individuals, holding regular catch ups, supporting career development, and ensuring deadlines and targets are met
- Communication: you will have excellent communication skills, ensuring the flow of information across the team, and the wider organisation
Excellent package on offer
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'