Are you passionate about both digital marketing and sport? Do you have a proven ability to drive results across digital marketing? Are you looking to join a company that is a market leading brand in their field?
One of our clients is a sports brand who operates as one the biggest and best known in Europe. They are consistently voted one of the best companies to work for and work in partnership with some of the world's biggest brands.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the digital acquisition strategy, planning and creation of online campaigns to increase sales/ traffic growth across all of the paid marketing channels.
- Work with both the Trading + Marketing Directors to develop digital marketing strategies and product promotions
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth - maximising ROI
- Digital channels (includes but not limited to) PPC, Google Shopping, Affiliates, Paid Social
- Day to day - PPC Account Management
- Channel optimisation + effective budget management
- Affiliates responsibility via a company
- Daily/ Weekly reporting across digital performance
You will be:
- From an ecommerce/ B2C/ fmcg/ consumer marketing background
- B2C Digital Marketing experience (3+ years experience)
- Experience in using advertising platforms
- Target driven/ High achiever
If you're keen to hear more about the opportunity with is exclusive to Zachary Daniels lease get your application in today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'