Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (City Centre)
Salary: £28-35k dep exp.
Our client, an award-winning digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
As Digital Marketing Manager you should have a combination of managing and advising on B2B contract service clients on strategy, take ownership of digital content campaigns and be a key account manager. You will thrive on growing market services to existing and prospect clients while managing and developing the marketing team.
Skills & Experience:
· Preferably around 5-8 years marketing experience however other levels of experience will be considered.
· Degree/relevant qualification in marketing/marketing communications.
· Experience of Marketo or Hubspot or similar automation software.
· Actively produce and maintain up to date content on behalf of the business and its portfolio of clients.
· Manage link building activity to support SEO.
· Produced content for web, blogging, social media and other forms of digital marketing.
· A strong track record of successful B2B marcomms campaigns.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
· Manage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
· Full reporting using various analytical tools.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Support the business in new acquisition activities including analytic data and creative ideas within proposals and presenting to potential clients.
· Digital campaign planning and execution.
· Plan develop and implement strategic marketing tactics.
· Use analytics to shape and develop campaigns while measuring against KPI's.
· Stay abreast of marketing trends and developments to continually provide world-class services and best solutions for the client.
· Create monthly client reports and using Google Analytics to monitor the success of digital content campaigns.
There is an endless list of benefits that come with this job in return for your hard work and dedication, including regular staff day/nights out, a pension scheme, paid days off to think and create (on top of holidays), free breakfast and snacks, team building days and much much more.
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in applying for or you'd just like to hear more, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'