Digital Marketing Manager (Mat Cover – 12 Months)
Bristol - Central
£38000 - £45000 + Benefits
I am partnering with a fantastic professional services firm with a diverse client base who are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager on a 12 month FTC. Based centrally in Bristol, you will be working with and supporting the Director of Marketing to define and create digital marketing plans in line with the firm’s strategy and business needs.
The company provide a range of services to different clients in areas such as Agriculture, Private Client, Corporate & Commercial and Commercial Property and are noted for having specialists that practice in each of these areas.
You will have a strong understanding of current digital marketing tools and strategies, with experience in managing and developing B2B websites and leading on integrated digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Website project management, identifying areas for development and working with digital agencies to increase leads and conversion rate optimisation. Optimising and editing content and increasing the functionality to monitor and improve user experience.
• SEO strategy working with our digital agency with the ability to edit content ensuring best practices are in place
• Using google analytics to gain insight into audience and behaviour, providing intelligence reports to board level to help shape and develop the marketing strategy
• Day-to-day management of a marketing automation platform, Hubspot, ensuring GPDR compliance, contact list management and provide post campaign reports and results
• Ongoing development of Hubspot to maximise business intelligence and feedback, creating workflows and smart lists to gain insight
• Maximise lead generation through the creation of CTAs, landing pages and forms
• Manage inbound marketing process using Hubspot.
It’s a great time to join our Marketing and PR team as they have some exciting projects to be involved in:
• Managing the rebuild of the firm’s website
• Reviewing the UX and journey and building the supporting workflows in Hubspot
• Creating new content for the website
• Creating and running inbound campaigns
The Marketing team works collaboratively across the firm and in every office. You will, need to be prepared to travel, to be a team player who is personable and organised and takes pride in their work.
B2B Digital Marketing | Email Marketing | Lead Generation | SEO | HTML | CSS | Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'