About the Company
The client is an international payment solutions company who helps partners, merchants and consumers to make and receive payments. Its mission is to make buying and selling easy. They have three strands to the business outside of their European head office: payment solutions for small businesses in the UK, payment processing support for partners (mostly Payment Facilitators and ISOs) serving small businesses such as Klarna, Payment Sense and LittlePay across Europe and integrated payment solutions for larger businesses across Europe, such as Sports Direct, ECCO and DFDS.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for our clients "Owned" and "Paid" channels in English, generating leads primarily for our SMB (Small & Mid-size Business) in the UK but also managing the digital expectations of our other business areas. You will work very closely with the Head of Content & Communications who manages our "earned" channels, our Senior Designer and Webmaster who is responsible for all creative design and brand guidelines and our inbound sales team for SMB who are located in Bishop's Stortford. The client operates in a matrix environment, with a centralised function for Marketing. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer who is based out of Windsor one or two days a week. Location is a mixture of home-working and office-based (Windsor and Bishop's Stortford), to meet with colleagues as and when required.
- Significantly improve our client as a destination site for UK SMBs
- Identify and address website conversion issues to improve the inbound flow of quality leads for our SMB UK business
- Identify the needs of the different user journeys and improve the messaging/journeys for larger enterprises and partners across UK and the Nordics
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns including paid search, display advertising, remarketing and video advertising programmes, through to optimising performance and return on investment through A/B testing, delivering best practice in landing page layout and content.
- Be the main business partner for our UK SMB internal sales team. Work together with them to explore new ideas and deliver projects to agreed quality standards and on time. Understand and report on lead flow from campaign through to closed leads.
- Manage our digital marketing agency to instruct required web development work, evaluating their performance against KPI and ROI metrics.
- Have an in-depth understanding of web analytics and lead initiatives to improve SEO and grow website traffic. Alongside tracking, and analysing customer behaviour, using Google Analytics and other reporting tools, you will develop reports on campaigns, digital marketing activities and our global websites.
- Help set up and interpret digital intent monitoring dashboards for our inbound sales team, based on technology from Cyance.
- Implement Hubspot as our automation platform for inbound marketing
The successful candidate will be someone of the calibre and ability to make an immediate impact. They will need to be comfortable working in a business that operates at pace and cutting through any complexity. They will have intellectual horsepower and resilience and be an indisputed digital expert.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Substantial experience in managing lead-generation websites, leading successful digital campaigns (B2B) and have examples to share of how you have used your project management skills to deliver campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Search/PPC/Google Adwords/ Display/ SEO strategies and best practices/ Remarketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.).
- Evidence of how you have optimised the content and layout of campaign landing pages to improve performance
- Deep understanding of the payments world
- Very good understanding of technology
- Highly articulate and able to simplify complexity
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to produce actionable reports with clear insights and recommendations backed by the visualisation of data
- a proven track record in developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns
- excellent knowledge of marketing automation software (Hubspot)
- good knowledge of GDPR
- the ability to prioritise a heavy workload within a fast-paced environment
- Down-to earth, authentic, non-ostentatious approach
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'