DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - Marketing Company
Location: 5 Minutes’ Walk from Aldgate Station
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, talented, proactive and multi-channel digital marketing specialist to join a Marketing Company in London and to develop and manage all aspects of their digital marketing activity and digital marketing communication.
As part of the Digital team, you’ll be taking the lead on our Clients’ portfolio of digital marketing across social media, email, display advertising, search engine marketing and content optimisation
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital and have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to run digital marketing activities across a range of channels. With a focus on SEO, PPC, Content, social media, analytics and email, you will be an experienced marketer who will put forward new ideas and drive projects through to completion. This varied role covers all elements of digital marketing from planning to execution. The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and will have the ability to utilise data to successfully execute marketing decisions and will be Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
The Marketing Company works in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires quick turnarounds. So flexibility and dedication is critical for success in this position.
Summary of Skills:
- Good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- You will have a Successful track record of delivering results driven marketing campaigns
- Able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Excellent commercial, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience of developing new and innovative campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Summary of Duties:
- Create and manage the content marketing plan
- Campaign management (SEO/PPC)
- Delivering, reporting and monitoring of Social Media strategy
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns
- Devise marketing plans and strategies
- Oversee relationships and performance of external agencies
- Complete regular performance reports
- Managing budget and budget reporting
- Drive online traffic to fill events based on data analysis
- Actively research opportunities new channels and platforms to increase digital reach (e.g. partnerships and affiliates)
- Track and analyse website analytics, reporting on a monthly basis
- Track, report on and analyse email marketing activity and recommendations for improvement
- Overall responsibility for website content and ensuring website is up to date
- Develop the organisations PR strategy across key markets
- Engage unconverted leads via retargeting campaigns
- Identify opportunities to add value through 3rd party tools and new integrations
- Develop & implement new and creative growth strategies
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Online Traffic
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'