An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Bedfordshire based Garden Wholesale & Retail business. This role will see you develop and lead the overall digital marketing strategy to help the continued growth for the brand.
The Planet Garden Business includes: -
- Wholesale Rose Plant supply to Garden Retailers,
- Operating three Garden Centres
- Home shopping business - World of Roses
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our websites and implement a development/improvement plan
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Salary : £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Working hours are 39 hours per week, although hours may increase during large-scale marketing campaigns and project work.
You'll need to have: -
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to work independently and flexibly
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a team
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- excellent IT skills.
This role could also be a good graduate opportunity for the right candidate.
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'