Digital Marketing Manager required for Marketing Department North Norwich. Digital Marketing Manager required to effectively manage and drive digital marketing lead generation for all of AHI product ranges, ensuring that all business targets are achieved and manage effectively. You will join a dynamic team tasked with moving us digitally forward on a national level.
We offer an excellent salary, staff benefits from well being, to a variety of staff discounts available to the group. We are a privately owned business head quartered in Norwich, who will invest in your career , enabling you to study and acheive qualifications along the way.
Who Are We
One of the major Home Improvement Companies in the UK. We have a quality ethos and want every customer to enjoy the experience of making home improvements with us, from conception to completion. To help us do this we need to start with a Digital Marketing Manager who has the vision and skills to be the voice of our customers at every stage of the user journey.
What the Role is
- Management of end to end campaign including, budget, planning, creative, execution, results & analysis
- Effectively manage multiple digital agencies, supplier relationships & Partner relationships (Affiliates)
- Budget management and lead generation forecasting in line with business targets
- Understand the lead flow process, systems & impact on reporting
- Ensure AHI is working within all legal, compliance & GDPR boundaries
What We Need
- A Leader – To lead and inspire the Digital Marketing Team, who can identify opportunities to drive performance
- A Researcher – Who can carry out and contribute to attribution initiatives to fully understand & optimise the user journey
- A Creator – To continuously conceptualise & create Personalisation, AB, MVT Tests & landing pages to imporove digital channel performance
- An Analyst – Analytical and comfortable with digital data sets
What We Offer
- Excellent Salary
- Staff Benefits and Discounts (discretionary)
- Staff Purchase Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'