Digital Marketing Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 p.a. DOE
- Do you have experience as a Digital Marketing Manager and are looking to join a unique marketing agency within Leicestershire?
- Are you experienced in managing multiple projects whilst motivating a team?
- Are you an energetic marketer with a creative flare and a great eye for detail?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working alongside a vibrant and dynamic firm who are continuously expanding throughout the East Midlands and are seeking a creative and motivated individual to join them as they grow.
Role & Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Takes ultimate responsibility for the operations team, managing and overseeing the day to day output.
- Is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the digital and content team is producing the client material in accordance to the brief from the client services team.
- Is responsible for keeping up to date on digital marketing and delivering on the client goals.
- You will ensure that the content creator and digital exec are meeting the client services deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Checking and approving work as and when required.
- Generating ideas for content, digital advertising campaigns and promotional work.
- Responsible for ensuring that statistics and analysis for client reports are inputted as and when required.
- Closely monitors all digital advertising, email campaigns, PR coverage and google analytics for all clients.
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement of our services.
- Supports the Marketing Director and Managing Director on securing new business.
- Assists the Client Services Marketing Manager on strategy.
- Always seeks opportunities for business growth.
- Delivers on all client promises.
About You as the Digital Marketing Manager:
- A proven background of 5+ years in marketing with a heavy focus on content and digital marketing.
- Have spent 2 years in a similar role
- A proven background in content writing (blogs, PR & E-shots), email campaigns, PPC & SEO and Google analytics.
- A proven background in creating digital campaigns for B2C and B2B businesses.
- A natural leader and motivator of people.
- Exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally
- Experience of working in a pressured environment, working on multiple deadlines at any given time.
- A keen networker and able to develop relationships easily at all levels.
- Lead your team by example at all times
- Able to demonstrate your ability to effectively organise and plan a multitude of tasks at any given time
- Have the will and motivation to want to achieve
- A proactive approach
- Passionate about building positive business relationships.
- An advocate for the company polices, processes and procedures
- You must have exemplary written and communication skills including impeccable grammar and spelling
- A first-class eye for detail
- Energetic and a 'people person’
- You must naturally want to go above and beyond (and aren’t afraid of an early morning or late night every so often to meet necessary deadlines)
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'