ingenie is an award-winning insurance brand for young drivers and learner drivers. As well as our car insurance products, we offer a whole range of guidance and support for new drivers and parents too. By rewarding young drivers with discounts for good driving, our aim is to help them stay safe on the road, (which helps Mum and Dad sleep at night) but also to make insurance more affordable. Check us out: www.ingenie.com
We’re a progressive company based in Leatherhead with a great team of people working for us across marketing, development, customer services, operations and finance. Our work culture is a friendly and relaxed one - you won’t find any suits here - but we work hard as we know we’re part of a competitive market. Innovation and growth are a big focus for us over the coming year.
Our drivers are at the heart of what we do and that’s backed up by our current rating on Reevo.com, with 95% of respondents recommending us - something we’re really proud of.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic digital marketing professional to join ingenie’s marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. This role would suit an experienced executive or junior manager who wants to take the next step in their digital marketing career and take on more responsibility. This is a key role which is responsible for generating new business leads for ingenie as well as handling external relations and we need someone with great ideas and a passion for generating new business via search marketing, social, content, partnerships, email and digital advertising.
- Create and implement the digital marketing plan, aligned with marketing strategy
- Manage the acquisition and media budgets
- Manage the Google and Bing PPC accounts including regular performance audits and testing to optimise spend
- Create and manage content-driven social advertising campaigns
- Work with the marketing assistant on SEO to improve ingenie rankings
- Work with the marketing assistant on the email marketing programme
- Create landing pages for new campaigns and test to improve conversion rates
- Create and implement the online PR plan
- Build relationships with online publications and journalists
- Investigate and implement content distribution opportunities
- Work with the data analytics and data science team to generate PR stories and content
- Manage affinity partnerships, working with them to generate new business
- Create content for acquisition campaigns
- Manage the Google Analytics account and report on clicks, quotes, conversions - working closely with the analytics and pricing team
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a digital marketing role, working with paid search, paid social and SEO
- Experience of PR and using content and digital media to generate new business
- Working knowledge of Google and Bing advertising (PPC, display etc.)
- Working knowledge of facebook advertising
- Experienced in SEO - demonstrate a clear understanding of SEO principles and how to implement them
- Confidence working with third parties such affinity partners and journalists
- Experienced in using a bulk marketing email system such as DotDigital
- Experience of testing variations on websites, ads etc to improve conversions
- Knowledge of how affiliate schemes work
- MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Google Adwords / Bing Ads
- Google Analytics
- WordPress or similar CMS
- Google Search Console
- Facebook ad manager
- DotDigital or similar system
Our ideal candidate should be
- Adaptable and creative
- Analytical with excellent data skills
- Team oriented and have great communication skills
- Excellent in their attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate leadership potential
What we’re offering in return
- 25 days annual leave, on top of the usual bank holidays
- Vitality Private Health Insurance
- Vitality Private Life Assurance
- Access to a Pension, with employer contributions
- Professional development sponsorship
- Discretionary Company bonus scheme
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Car parking on site
- A help-yourself kitchen that’s kept well-stocked with fresh fruit and snacks as well as hot/cold drinks
- Regular Pizza Fridays - just because
Our head office is bright, airy and surrounded by stunning grounds. With the River Mole running alongside you’ll find all sorts of wildlife joining you on your lunchtime stroll or picnic. Leatherhead town centre is just a 10-minute walk away and has a good choice of cafés, restaurants and shops to grab a bite to eat.
We also have a team of Social Genies who organise activities for us, from summer BBQs and quizzes to competitive egg and spoon races.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'