We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to thrive in a high-performance culture. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make quick decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Assess current digital acquisition performance and define overall vision & strategy to drive acquisition performance improvement across all digital channels (e.g., search, display, social media etc.)
- Identify key external marketing partners and negotiate optimal media rates
- Identify and prioritise high-impact opportunities by conducting extensive competitive & market assessment and historic on-site acquisition / conversion performance
- Work with business stakeholders to create campaigns and improve through A/B tests, capture customer feedback and refine successive campaigns
- Develop regular performance reports with insights & optimisation recommendations
- Manage social media presence and coordinate with 3rd party customer-review platforms
- Build customer case-study library, liaising with customers where necessary
- Ensure all advertising remains compliant and on-brand, enhancing company reputation at all turns
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing for a fast-moving digital business
- Experience in planning and buying paid media, building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies
- Experience collecting / analysing data and generating actionable insights using analytics and campaign management programs, e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe, Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimisation UX, SEO & Landing Page optimisation & experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights a major plus
- Hands-on knowledge of campaign management systems, e.g., AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager Doubleclick, etc.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high expectation scenario
- Efficient and confident communicator who inspires the team and engages senior management on relevant topics in a time-efficient manner
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Campaign Strategies
- Digital Channels
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'