Digital Marketing Manager / Hemel Hempstead / £45,000 - £50,000 + package
Ernest Hunter Green are supporting a leading hospitality business to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to report to their Head of Digital. You will ultimately be responsible for the planning and execution of all digital channels.
•Devise and execute a digital marketing strategy to achieve customer, tariff and price goals
• Ensure that the marketing strategy supports and builds the wider brand for prospective and existing customers
• Plan and execute all digital media channels, including PPC, SEO, affiliates and display, and identify new channel opportunities where appropriate
• Develop and evolve the display strategy for the business to ensure that guest customers are optimised across all relevant areas
• Work with the Content Manager to ensure an appropriate social strategy is in place and that content is planned accordingly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Confident user of website analytics - ideally GA - and experience of ad-tracking technologies
- Practical experience of using PPC and SEO to improve sales and conversion
- Good knowledge of the digital display channel; execute campaigns across display value chain
- Experience of controlling relevant budgets and reconciling accordingly
- Measure, analyse and report on results with recommendations.
Please apply immediately with your CV to be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager job.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'