Basik Money make finding finance solutions for customers simple, easy and effective. They are very proud of their 5 Star Trustpilot rating and are experiencing a period of significant growth and exciting change. As such, they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketer to head up their Marketing proposition and lead on developing their brand.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that
ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct
data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the
company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at
once, including brand building.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of
the marketing funnel for the company. You will be in charge of attracting leads through
social media ad campaigns, PPC Campaigns and driving site traffic, converting that traffic
into qualified leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, in conjunction with the sales leadership team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to social media ad campaigns, PPC Campaigns, Blog Posts, etc.
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls- to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Utilise our review platform to lead on social proof marketing optimisation opportunities.
- Lead daily on implementing the required optimisations needed to ensure success on our social media ad campaigns
- Create and apply branding techniques that take the Basik Money name from essentially unknown to recognised for being a trustworthy financial solutions provider offering specialist boutique advice and customer service
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Your background, experience and skills will include:
- Past experience in digital marketing, social media channels and e-mail marketing, and the ability to present result orientated marketing campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of SEO, Social Media Ad Campaigns, PPC, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and creative thinker, and a desire to
- improve processes by using data to inform decisions.
- Proven track record in marketing and experience of working to create and build a brand.
- Managing a marketing budget for allocated markets, ensuring activities are measurable
- and effective.
- Create visually appealing content for the web including text, video, images & audio.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and
- lead management.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on
- areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
This is a standalone role with high visibility across the company, and will enjoy a close working relationship with the MD, Operations Director, and Head of Sales. As such, it is essential that you have the maturity, gravitas and, crucially the digital skills required, to create, drive and manage all digital campaigns for the business. This role has a heavy emphasis on PPC, Google Adwords, and Facebook/social media campaigns.
You will enjoy working in a grown up, ambitious, and positive working environment, where you will have a strong platform from which to build your career, and role, around your tangible success.
Playing to your creative, digital, and analytical skills, this is a commercial role where your contribution will make a real difference to business success.
Interested in hearing more? Please send your CV now, along with a brief covering note highlighting the relevance of your experience, to our Retained Recruitment Partner, Barry Lee, Director at Pertemps.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'