Digital Marketing Manager required for my London based client / permanent role
Reporting into the Director of Communications you will cover three core areas of marketing;
- Brand awareness (trade marketing, events and marketing collateral)
- Thought leadership (PR, insights and industry partnerships)
- Reputational management (monitoring online forums and social media, online sentiment)
You will have responsibility for strategy, channel management, content production/distribution and lead generation.
This is a key hire and will suit a self-starter who seeks autonomy, but will also work well with colleagues located internationally.
Experience in a digitally-focused marketing or communications role
Have a mature outlook and be comfortable handling complex issues
Strong writing skills
Thorough understanding of SEO.
Knowledge and understanding of the ecommerce landscape and the retail sector would be beneficial.
- Online reputation management, involving keyword monitoring, responding to customers on forums and social channels, requesting removal of negative content online, and using a variety of SEO tactics to ensure search engine results are positive
- Manage a network of B2B and B2C channels, including
o New corporate website - driving traffic and generating leads (currently in development).
o Product and corporate Blogs and social media content (creating and scheduling content and increasing traffic)
o Targeted B2B newsletters
o PPC though Google Adwords and social channels, as well as paid content distribution
o Digital PR - managing corporate communications through thought-leadership initiatives
- Managing digital campaigns, including developing video and graphic content, finding interesting new ways to share information
- Responsible for client and customer escalations, which involves liaising with partnerships team, key clients and customer services
- Digital reporting and analytics
- CMS, including Wordpress
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Webmaster Tools
- Marketing Automation Experience(Salesforce or Hubspot) / Pardot preferred
- Use of SEO tools, such as Moz
- CSS understanding (for Wordpress)
- Keyword monitoring
- Email marketing software
- Experience in data-led marketing acquisition and a/b testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'