Digital Marketing Manager
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with their prestigious client based at their Head Office in Bromsgrove. Our client is leading supplier within their specialist industry who in recent years has been brought out by a huge international brand meaning opportunities within the group are endless. Our client has a huge focus on employee wellbeing, this great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic business & forward their career.
Responsible for supporting the company’s Commercial Marketing Department, to ensure that all marketing communications objectives are met and ultimately highest brand awareness rates are achieved
- Work with Brand Managers to produce most effective and creative digital campaigns.
- Plan all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, SEM, email and social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- To engage, inform and motivate end users through digital marketing platforms.
- Keep up to date with new ideas, processes and trends in the digital arena and update the marketing team on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with new technologies
- Review opportunities for Ecommerce introductions within the business
- Collaborate with agencies as appropriate
Liaise with colleagues within the wider marketing function, work with Group Strategic Digital Marketing Manager to introduce new projects and best practice into UK
Proven experience in digital marketing campaign planning & execution
Proven experience in utilising website analytics tools
Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO and SEM campaigns
Demonstrate creative thinking that identifies target audiences and devises digital campaigns
Working within a team
Must have GCSE’s in Maths & English at Grade C & above
How to Apply:
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'