Digital Marketing Manager
Global, market leading media business delivers around 60 conferences a year, ranging in size from 200 to over 1,000 attendees. Their events are widely recognised as industry defining, both in terms of the rich content and audience they draw to each event.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their high-performing business. You will be responsible for setting and implementing a strategy to maximise the results from their marketing across all digital channels.
They have a clear strategy to shift their marketing to a primarily inbound model. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will take the lead in ensuring that their activities drive organic search, optimise paid search and provide a seamless user experience. This will include managing their websites and contributing to their social and content marketing strategies.
You will have experience in a digital marketing role in B2B media and be ready to take on a new challenge in an ambitious and growing business. You will be well versed in the fundamentals of SEO, PPC and content marketing. More importantly, you will be keen to continue learning as the digital marketplace evolves and be driven to stay ahead of this curve.
You will be joining a successful team and working in a stimulating, supportive and fun environment.
- Ensure that the structure of their websites is optimised for SEO to drive traffic from organic search
- Define best practice for SEO-driven copy and work with product marketers to implement this across their websites
- Advise on the most effective forms of content marketing and ensure that content in all media is effectively tagged to maximise SEO
- Develop targeted paid search campaigns for specific conferences, ensuring that they are well-positioned against competitors
- Utilise bolt-on tools to monitor and optimise the customer journey across their websites
- Devise a programme of ongoing testing of their websites, acting on insights provided to evolve their approach
Profile of Candidate
- Experience of hands-on digital marketing in B2B media - 3-5 years +
- Good knowledge of the drivers of SEO and paid search tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in conversion rate optimisation
- Outstanding planning and organisational ability
- Skilled in collaborating with and influencing other stakeholders within the organisation
- Combines creativity with commercial acumen
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'