Our client is a leader in the specialist loans market. They're extremely innovative and for years they've been working with lenders to develop cutting-edge loan products. To stay ahead of the game, they're constantly investing to improve their people, products and technology.
Digital marketing is a critical component of our clients marketing strategies across all its brands. They're looking for a Digital Marketing to be responsible for design and delivery of all such digital components, including web technology and website marketing, digital advertising, social media engagement, email marketing, marketing automation and so on.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be required to:
- Email: consolidation of all email lists across EF, W1 & W1 investors, rationalisation and set-up; system & template set-up / consolidation EF & W1; manage interfaces across systems including Broker CRM
- Email delivery: content programme overview; subject line & text optimisation, A/B testing
- Website maintenance: content & landing-page creation, editing & optimisation; optimisation of site & site structure to improve user experience and maximise lead conversion; optimise set-up for Content Marketing
- SEO strategy: help structure & interpret up-front user research; help design & manage search strategy, maintain key search terms and PPC plan
- SEO set-up & ongoing optimisation: on-page SEO basic implementation, integration into content strategy; SEO agency management as appropriate
- Social: base set-up LinkedIn & Twitter pages, follower outreach, Twitter & LinkedIn posts & post-optimisation; support Sales with LinkedIn training; manage other network presences as needed
- Content Marketing: help structure EF & W1 content programmes, and integration into PR & SEO strategy; manage content agencies as needed
- Index creation: help deliver West One Bridging Index and Secured Loan Index on alternating months
- Relationship Marketing / marketing automation: design automated work-flows to maximise lead-generation & conversion - new EF brokers, W1 brokers / customers, W1 investors
- Digital asset creation: basic video editing, webinar & equivalent set-up & delivery, other basic digital asset work as needed
- Analytics: email performance analysis, web analytics (Google Analytics etc.), social analytics, Content / Relationship Marketing lead-generation performance
- Technology: ongoing new technology research & innovation
What we look for in a Digital Marketing Manager:
- System expertise: Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics; zapier / iftt / wrapperlyzer or equivalent, for Broker CRM integration support
- Digital marketing qualification e.g. IDM diploma or equivalent
- Passion for customers: desire to understand how to engage customers better
- Passion for technology: desire to find new ways to deliver digital marketing
- Inquisitiveness: constantly willing to learn and challenge the status quo
What the successful Digital Marketing Manager will receive:
- Up to £40,000
- Stunning Hertfordshire offices
- 12 FTC Maternity cover
- A chance to work for a progressive and innovative business
- digital marketing
- marketing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'