Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £70k + 15% bonus + £5k car allowance
Evolve Recruitment are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the dynamic team of our client, an established health and beauty retailer. The successful candidate will have multiple responsibilities including, managing 4 direct reports and acting as the expert for the group in PPC, SEO, Social, Display and Affiliates.
- The new Digital Marketing Manager will be helping to implement and create strategies across business units across all areas of digital marketing.
- Measuring and monitoring visitors to the various business unit sites will be the responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Understand and improve site visits by working with the business units teams.
- Enhancing the group's digital marketing KPIs to aid performance management across all levels.
- Monitoring KPIs and working with business units to improve them.
- Guiding and supporting business units to analyse agency performance to ensure group learnings are implemented across all business units.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be the lead in paid search and social tenders across the group. Creating and owning partnerships with leading digital companies and agencies such as Google and Facebook to benefit of the group.
- Working alongside the content manager ensuring the content strategy is in line with improving SEO performance and supports online and social campaigns using social insight and search tools.
- Keeping up-to-date with digital marketing opportunities and developments.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will need Strong working knowledge of PPC, Display, Social and Affiliate marketing
- Strong knowledge of SEO activity.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will need to be an expert in working with online analytics.
- High level commercial acumen
- A knowledge of the digital market place and competitors is essential for the Digital Marketing Manager.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the Digital Marketing Manager position, please apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames today!
- Health and Beauty
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"