We are currently working with an expanding Fintech Company who are looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to their growing team. This brilliant FinTech company are focused within the Peer-to-Peer lending industry and looking for someone with previous experience of this to increase revenue by focusing on customer acquisition.
Through further growth, they are looking to add a dedicated Marketing Manager with P2P lending experience to their team where you will be responsible for working closely with the CEO and Business Development Manager to ensure the future success of this growing company. This brilliant FinTech company will be able to offer an ambitious candidate, a long-term career where you will be rewarded with further progression and a dynamic and exciting role.
This initially will be a standalone role where you will be responsible for carrying out all Marketing duties however, over time you will have the opportunity to grow and manage your own department meaning there is scope for further progression as the company grows.
- You will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy
- Implementing and monitoring campaign KPIs reporting success to the CEO
- Responsible for analysing and evaluating campaign results and retargeting to hit KPIs
- You will be responsible for liaising with external agencies
- Using competitor research
- Producing web content and feature release content through a variety of means including; blogs and emails
- To plan and execute cross channel marketing strategies including: Social, Content, SEO, SEM, PPC and Paid Advertising
What is needed to be considered?
- 4 + years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience within the FinTech industry
- Previous experience of Email marketing campaigns, Paid Adverts and managing social media
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- A passion for all things Digital Marketing
- Happy to work in a stand-alone role to start with
- Hungry to progress quickly in an expanding company!!!
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'