Digital Marketing Manager
- Global law firm
One of the global law firms is looking to recruit a Digital Specialist to sit in there dedicated digital team. This permanent role will report to the Head of Digital and will be project managing a large project.
With increasing appetite for digital technologies and marketing across the firm, this role will form part of the digital team and play a crucial role in working closely globally with practices, regions and functions to evaluate and implement new digital marketing opportunities, including evaluating the right strategies, platforms and tactics with a strong focus on the strategic, relationship and commercial benefits and ROI.
You will also be the primary interface for the BCM team with the IT function and global project management team, ensuring that digital marketing campaigns and projects are effectively scoped, prioritised and delivered in line with the firm's strategic goals.
- 5+ years' experience working in digital marketing and the application of digital products and technologies
- Demonstrable experience and success in leading and delivering timely digital marketing campaigns and projects
- Excellent knowledge of SEO techniques / keyword research
- Strong understanding of CMS capabilities, web architecture and design (coding experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Strong understanding of usability, design and accessibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'