What are we doing?
We’re passionate about customer centricity being at the forefront of our strategic agenda and we’re fully committed and engaged to developing our digital capability to deliver new propositions, products and services to our customers. Following the recent news of our exciting joint venture with Allianz, we’ve been busy working on a brand new General Insurance Digital and Marketing Strategy and Roadmap, which looks to rebuild and transform LV= into a truly authentic, agile and creative digital organisation. We’ve never been more empowered and forward thinking when it comes to imagining how LV= can grow, in order to meet our ever evolving customer’s needs, wants and wishes. So where do you come in… well you join us right at the very beginning of our next phase of brand building. You’ll be a creator and enabler of this journey and will help us shape, develop and grow LV=’s digital future.
About the role
LV= are looking for a Digital and Marketing Manager to work within our award-winning General Insurance (GI) Marketing team in Bournemouth. This individual will be responsible for leading and managing the development of the multi-million pound Marketing budgets for our GI portfolio, including Car and Home products. This will include the development and effective execution of campaigns to, in turn, demonstrate high performance results. Day to day, this will involve briefing media agencies, supporting the roll out of campaigns and evaluating our channels. Looking after both general public and affinity partnerships marketing, you will ensure that we are taking a consistent approach across all channels and products. Stakeholder management will be a key aspect of this role and you must be comfortable networking with various areas of the business and external agencies.About You
You will have previous experience within a brand and/or marketing role, this could be either in-house or agency. Media planning experience is essential and TV campaign experience is highly desirable. Experience of working with large media budgets across multi-channel campaigns and a background within financial services is preferable. We are looking for an individual with strong relationship building and influencing skills, who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo when required. There will be an element of people management as part of this role, so previous experience of this or coaching and mentoring is necessary.The Details
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of all awareness and engagement marketing campaigns, across all GI products, including TV, radio, outdoor, online video and social
- Developing and agreeing annual sales plans and budgets for our GI products including car, home, travel and pet. Revising sales plans and budgets on an on-going basis, in line with results as they develop
- Responsibility for defining and achieving the success metrics of campaigns using commercial, customer and brand KPIs
- Responsibility for developing campaign creative, and managing the roll out of the GI campaign concept across all channels and products.
- Working closely with the Customer Proposition Manager to take newly defined propositions to market and with the other Digital & Marketing Manager to ensure alignment of awareness and performance campaigns.
- Developing and managing our creative and media agencies in order to deliver both strategic and tactical sales
- Management of affinity partnership relationships including Boundless by CSMA, Unison and RCN
- To take responsibility for managing, coaching and developing team members to ensure that Personal Development objectives & reviews are conducted and met and that the team feels highly valued, engaged and motivated
- Producing monthly forecasts of sales and A&P expenditure, and hence full-year product contribution, with full rationale given for any variance from budget/last forecast
- Building strong internal relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure team gains maximum positive exposure and pulls from wider skills and experience
- Analysing, evaluating and reporting the performance of Marketing channels, working closely with our Analytics team
- Identifying, exploiting and delivering new strategic opportunities that assist with growth
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"