Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£dependent on experience
Our client is a well-established, award winning financial services provider who are currently going through a significant period of change and are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager within their new structure. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to maximise opportunities and grow significantly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the online customer experience and content for all the digital platforms (including the consumer and B2B platforms), driving and delivering the online capability for the organisation across multiple platforms which will require the digitisation of existing processes, improving the existing user journeys and the development of new capabilities.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content), optimising for search against key words and phrases.
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience) to ensure improved usage and engagement.
- Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic, recommending and implementing actions to improve our overall online customer experience and business performance.
- Develop and manage the social media strategy and content (blog, e-newsletter, posts etc.) across all relevant platforms.
- Work collaboratively with key internal partners (e.g. IT) and strategic partners to deliver improvements to our digital proposition.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing (at least 3 of which in digital marketing)
- Good understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO and SEM
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster etc)
- Demonstrable track record in delivering improvements in the customer experience through the online channel
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a forward thinking, customer focussed environment where your opinion will be truly valued and a positive work/life balance. They are open to candidates looking for flexible hours and can offer some home working patterns too.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'