EllisKnight is partnering with a hugely successful company in Swindon to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. This position will give you the autonomy to own the digital strategy for the business.
Working with a reasonable marketing budget and a selection of agencies to activate your plans, this is a great opportunity for someone with lots of digital knowledge and expertise to own and lead their own strategy, all to support the team KPIs of acquiring/retaining clients.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and with a Marketing Exec to help support your plans you will be familiar with all kinds of customer acquisition methods mainly SEO, PPC, blogging, Youtube, and review platforms. It is essential that you are able to hit the ground running and make decisions confidently
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing the digital new client strategy for the business.
- Facilitating new client acquisition through social media, Google advertising, digital display and the company website to reinforce brand reappraisal and awareness
- Managing all website content, with the support of the marketing exec
- Helping to activate marketing plans using 'digital' channels where appropriate eg: email, blogger activity, paid advertising.
- Campaign management - specifically email, text messaging, direct mail and social media to drive sales and support company events and activities
- Managing a diverse range of marketing projects where required.
- Managing day-to-day interactions with creative/ digital agencies, and internal colleagues where required.
- Ensuring that at all times the brand is represented in a consistent manner
- Updating marketing plan, status reports and weekly KPIs
- Relishing the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Demonstrable experience in new lead acquisition using digital channels with clear demonstration of ROI/KPIS.
- Experience of UX, methodologies and project management experience.
- Experience of manipulating and analysing data sets.
- Experience managing digital agencies, managing deadlines and budgets.
- Social media planning, strategy and the role this plays in an overall marketing strategy.
- Ability to work cross functionally and be a strong team player
- Good communication skills written and oral with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and co-ordination skills.
- A strong leader confident in their own ability, uses their initiative and takes proactive action; not afraid to take smart risks.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum further educational qualification or relevant experience - degree in Marketing or equivalent would be desirable.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of working in the pharma/beauty/healthcare industry or in a similar service led business. Qualifications from a science/beauty background would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in a multi-site organisation, preferably retail/ service industries
- Regular travel will be required to get a good understanding of local requirements therefore ability to travel is required.
For the successful candidate, the salary on offer will be between £25,000 - £35,000 DoE + excellent benefits and an amazing working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job