Digital Marketing Manager
£30-35K DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits and Flexi Time
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Winchester and Fareham
This is an exciting, newly developed role ideally suited to an enthusiastic & ambitious digital marketing specialist. Our client is a leader in their field and is very B2B focussed. The role will involve leading and developing the digital marketing for the organisation, and we need to find someone who thrives on making a difference and keeping up to date with the digital world.
Your role will involve:
- Developing and rolling out digital marketing campaigns such as web; SEO & SEM; email marketing; social media & display advertising, all with the aim of lead generation
- Keeping an up to date and engaging B2B social media presence
- Producing analytics, measurements & reports against KPIs
- Managing web content
- Creating email marketing campaigns, targeting them, distributing and analysing results
- Planning, carrying out and evaluating experiments & conversion tests
- Identifying trends & insights, optimising spend & performance
- Working with external agencies
- Acting as digital brand guardian
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent experience within a similar digital marketing role, ideally gained within a B2B environment
- Excellent web content management experience
- Proven skills in leading & managing B2B digital marketing campaigns, such as SEO/SEM, CRM, email marketing, social media & advertising campaigns
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, PPC, display & retargeting
- Ideally some supervisory or managerial experience
This is a very busy & rewarding position based within a highly successful, dynamic & forward-thinking organisation. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web Content
- Digital Campaigns