Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Digital Marketing?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and resourceful digital marketer with a good understanding of modern digital marketing methods and tools to lead and manage our digital marketing.
This Digital Marketing Manager role suits someone who is ambitious, with a view to driving their career further in specialised marketing management. We are looking for someone who can already prove themselves a specialist and can take ownership of the digital marketing function.
This role is ideal for an ambitious results oriented person with a passion for digital marketing, who relishes making a difference and translating skills into measurable business outcomes.
Initially leading by doing, but the role will be supplemented by supervising/managing a junior digital marketing assistant and matrix managing content input from a traditional general marketing team.
The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with sales and product management teams to devise digital marketing campaigns to create awareness and generate sales leads. Working with a small generic marcom creation team comprising graphics and content copy, to take execution ownership of digital marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will need to understand technical content and engage with our value proposition, in order to communicate with prospective and current customers. The ability to work in a process driven environment is key.
Key focus areas will include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising for awareness promotion and lead generation
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Website content and administration management
- Outbound email marketing creation, targeting, distribution and analysis
- B2B social media management, design and dissemination
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Search engine optimisation marketing and online advertising
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Interface to external agencies for any outsourced work
- Digital brand management guardian
Digital Marketing | Digital Marketing Manager | Marketing | Manager | Campaigns | Social Media | Lead Generation
- Degree in digital marketing or a marketing related field
- Minimum of 5 years+ in a B2B digital marketing position. Ideally with at least 2 in a supervisory or management role
- Website content management using an industry standard CMS (Wordpress desirable)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing B2B SEO/SEM, CRM database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive lead generation
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and prospect funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in Google and Web Analytics, PPC, Display/Retargeting/Landing Pages, UTM/Keyword Research and Email Automation Engines
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge in Web programming languages and CMS
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A passion for digital marketing
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- A can-do/resourceful attitude and looking to always find ways to problem solve
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task handling multiple priorities
- Able to learn new skills quickly and apply them/improve them consistently
- Organised, tidy with good time management
- Able to handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and accepting change
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for self-development as a marketer/communicator
- B2B Market Sector experience in any one of: Medical, Transport, Automation, Energy, Communications or Defence & Security
- Creative skills for collateral composition& presentations
- Computing or technology related industry knowledge
- Experience of working in a process driven environment
- Working to the ISO:9001 standard or a professional and structured methodology
- Experience working to KPI's
Our company is ambitious and seeking constant expansion, so there are good opportunities for future advancement.
Our current benefits package includes:
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Up to a max of 10 additional days' service related.
- Flexible working option to earn half a day additional vacation each month by working 5 additional hours.
- Flexi-time arrangements
- Pension scheme - 3% Employer, 3% Employee contributions. Increasing up to 7% Employer contribution service related.
- Free on-site parking including electric charge points.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job