The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
• Management of the corporate and careers websites.
• Management of social media platforms.
• Work with a web development company to redesign the site and support on the testing, launch and success of the site.
• Respond to website marketing requests.
• Create content for the website.
• Create and publish good news stories on the website, to maximise exposure and brand awareness.
• Create and write website articles to raise the company profile and awareness of activities, events and initiatives.
• Create and deliver engaging and effective digital marketing plans.
• Deliver national and local campaigns on topical and relevant opportunities.
• Identify website opportunities both externally and internally.
• Act as the point of contact for film crews in relation to the creation of new videos for the website.
• Raise the company profile through the website ensuring brand identity.
• Evaluate the benefits of PPC and SEO campaigns.
• Understand and adhere to branding guidelines.
• Experience of social media.
• Knowledge of CMS and other online platforms.
• An eye for design.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong copy writing and web publishing skills.
• Project management skills.
• A background in digital marketing.
• Experienced of copy writing.
• Experience of relationship management.
• Experience of managing corporate and career websites.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job