Digital Marketing Manager
Due to incredible growth, our client is looking to recruit an extremely successful, dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join the team(its DMA certified Digital Marketing division) based in North London.
Working closely with the Directors, you will lead the marketing team who provide a portfolio of digital marketing and demand generation services for a wide range of clients, with a particular niche within the Professional Services sector.
The ideal candidate will have a background working at a senior level for a full service digital marketing agency and will be looking for a long-term opportunity in which they can build & develop existing accounts and concentrate on client retention whilst confidently working with the Directors on new client pitches.
· Strategic Direction
o Development of Digital Marketing plan for a B2B2C business across PPC, SEO, Digital advertising and Social Media
· Client Management
o Tracking delivery of all clients accounts on a monthly basis
· Staff Management
o Supervision of staff including appraisals, and providing guidance as needed.
o Training current team members and improving performance.
· Internal Marketing
o Strategic development of all social media platforms, including best practices
o Reporting and analysis on the success of all social media initiatives and amending plans accordingly based on what's working.
· Service Delivery
o Input into the Creative & Marketing Strategy
o Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results both for the company’s clients and for the company itself.
o Managing all channels of marketing including Social Media, Landing pages, email campaigns , Videography, funnels and advertising
· Continual Improvement & Training
- Competitor analysis of social media activities
o Client acquisition via social media & digital marketing
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing manager to come on board and really take the client’s and internal digital strategy to the next level. The successful candidate will be proficient in digital marketing strategies and technologies.
Experience of blogging platforms would be a bonus, with a good understanding for the need to combine digital marketing within a multi-channel marketing approach
- Minimum 5 years Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in managing Social Media platforms and pages for business, including Hootsuite or social report.
- Good understanding of digital marketing monitoring tools
- Experience in developing digital marketing plans.
- Good Communications and relationship building skills.
- Strong organising skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with ease
- Creative thinking
- Team player
- A proven ability to plan and prioritise work
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and presentable
- Experience in client acquisition campaigns
- Preferably holds a digital marketing degree or qualification
· Basic Salary £35,000-45,000 (OTE: £45,000-55,000)
· Bonus Scheme £2,500 per quarter based on achievement of revenue growth and client retention
· Share Incentive Scheme may be provided following qualifying period of service
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Professional Services
- Social Media Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job