Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage website updates such as posting new content, events and track website metrics;
- Gather specifications, content and deadlines for projects into a clear brief for designers;
- Manage and post social media after content approved by management;
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager
- A strong skill set in SEO, PPC and Social Media management is a key requirement for the position
- A background in marketing within the Pharmaceutical or Science or Software sector is a distinct advantage, particularly so in a consumer marketing capacity.
- Strong organisation skills and can-do attitude are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job