Digital Marketing Manager opportunity to develop and execute an overall business plan to develop revenue growth and market share. Based in Lancashire.
A market leading product distributor carrying some of the market's most loved and trusted brands is looking to strengthen its team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Manager to drive its marketing strategy and activity. The business have developed a fantastic reputation in their specific market place and have an enviable client base of business. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and want to further expand its client base via targeted marketing both B2B and B2C.
This is an ideal position for a motivated and proactive individual with experience in both digital and offline marketing based in Lancashire as required:
Key Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Manager
- Developing digital marketing to drive forward the growth of the business
- Think strategically and commercially to execute day-to-day digital and offline marketing activities
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop the digital/marketing strategy to drive growth
- Work with the sales teams to increase the number of qualified leads and lead conversion
- Use website analytics/data to drive online marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvements
- Take leadership of PPC advertising (Google Adwords,LinkedIn) and SEO
- Develop highly innovative and engaging marketing campaigns
- Own the budget and ensure consistent analysis of spend
Key Skills: Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing degree or equivalent B2B/B2C experience with a digital bias
- Brand Development experience via campaigns and social media
- Ideally experience of Magento, Indesign, Sprout, Hootsuite or similar
- Demonstrable experience of developing a digital marketing strategy
- Experience in lead generation and nurture style marketing
- Commutable to Lancashire
Digital Marketing Manager offering a competitive package dependent on the level of experience.
- "Digital Marketing Manager" OR "Marketing Manager" OR "Digital Marketing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job