To be a success in this role you will need to be passionate, driven and be a capable marketing manager to play a crucial part in driving the business forward. You will have full responsibility for all of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop the marketing strategy and plans
• Manage all online and offline marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliate content and web content
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns in line with sales promotions
• Take ownership of the brand management and corporate identity
• Oversee the preparation of email campaigns using mailchimp
• Creation of online marketing campaigns
• Ensure all websites are kept up to date with industry news and offers
• Manage social media presence to increase exposure and following
• Liaise with other departments to work together on agreed marketing strategy
• Produce regular newsletters
• Design and produce trade press, PR and advertisements
• Produce regular marketing reports, as well as one-off analysis and reporting of marketing channels to drive future strategy
• Analysing data to establish insights, trends, faults and opportunities
• Keep track of competitor activities
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role and be able to hit the ground running. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial along with commercial acumen, and experience of managing a team with the ability to delegate and motivate others. Experience across the full marketing mix is of course essential.
If you want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity then do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business