- New role in an expanding marketing team
- Part of a FTSE 100 business
This is a great opportunity to join a growing marketing team as part of a rapidly expanding arm of a major multinational business. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to provide the energy and dynamism which drives growth in the marketing function and play a crucial role in building a platform for future growth. Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Managing multiple digital campaigns using PPC, SEM, e-mail and other channels to stimulate interest and encourage new demand.
- Accountability for inbound strategy, driving quality traffic to the websites across PPC, SEO, affiliates, and paid social ads
- Ongoing development of web presence to ensure high on-site conversion
- A/B testing to optimise user preferences and technically sound SEO methodology
- Collaboration with the wider sales & marketing team to ensure leads are quickly integrated into marketing automation / CRM platforms for follow up
- Management and delivery of all e-mail marketing activity
- Creation and management of a content plan, delivering highly relevant and SEO optimised information to target groups
- Event management to deliver offline activity which integrates effectively with online activity to drive up ROI
We are looking for an individual with a full understanding of modern digital marketing techniques with strong CMS and CRM experience, and a proven background managing digital marketing campaigns. A/B and multivariance testing, and AdWords proficiency are also desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job