To develop, manage and coordinate marketing activities to achieve the company’s objectives of increasing the sales of its products. You will be responsible for the management of campaigns, internal communications, social media and online presence for the company. The successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the department and have a commercial outlook with strong return on investment, while remaining in line with budgets.
This is a permanent role
Based near Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary is £40k - £60k depending on skills and experience
- Developing a marketing plan aligned to the overall business objectives
- Outlining and preparing budgets
- Managing launch campaigns
- Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
- Delivering ongoing, proactive brand development
- Developing an internal communications strategy
- Delivering integrated campaigns for all products and services
- Working on the creation and end-to-end management of exhibitions and webinars
- Writing, proofreading and maintaining up-to-date copy for the company website, social media channels, print communication PR and advertising
- Generating ideas for, and executing, outbound email campaigns
- Developing and maintaining relationships with 3rd parties
- Managing the design & production of wider marketing materials, e.g. brochures, whitepapers, newsletters, e-newsletters and video content
- Relevant experience and demonstrable success at a high level
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Strong project management skills
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Extensive, demonstrable track record of developing, maintaining, delivering and evaluating strategies exceeding KPIs
- Energy and an innovative/creative mind
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to plan own work, work on own initiative, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong awareness of own impact in providing a professional first impression
- Excellent team-working abilities
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Launch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job