Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Holdings have a new position open for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our MARCOM Team, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
This role will span a wide range of channels across all 3 Enterprise Holdings brands - Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car. These channels include SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, CRO, Analytics and Reporting. And it's not just focused on our European operations where we do business but all our EMEA Franchise network, spanning 85 countries!
To be successful in this role you will need to have an understanding of all digital channels, be comfortable working with 7-figure budgets and be able to build strategies to support the growth of all our business lines!
You will need great communication and relationship building skills as you will be working with multiple internal teams plus our external agency and media partners. This will be to develop and implement program strategies that maximize business impact and align with overall marketing strategies with a focus on cross-channel integration. You will also be responsible for the development and success of our team of digital specialists!
If this sounds the perfect position for you, please hit the apply button above or contact Alyson Dickman if you have any further questions.
- Inspire, lead and develop a team of performance marketing professionals; set the bar for the team
- Define your channels’ strategies. Document and manage a continuous and well documented testing plan.
- Deliver consistent and measurable planned growth and performance improvements, against key metrics
- Proactively identify, evaluate and test new performance marketing advancements.
- Forecast, monitor, analyze and report on channel performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions that maximize business growth while ensuring risk mitigation.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with agency, media, and technology partners including Google, Adobe and affiliate networks
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and other teams in MarCom, such as Brand, PR & Corporate Communications, Creative, Media & Sponsorship and Digital Product Development to provide integrated marketing support for brand initiatives.
- Similarly, build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments to understand and deliver maximum business impact.
- Manage search and performance marketing budget and forecast
- Extensive digital marketing experience in an agency setting or in-house marketing department.
- Curious and analytical thinker: Skilled using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and communicate.
- Practical and strategic experience with all biddable marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, Social)
- Managerial experience of a team.
- Experience managing marketing programs with multi-million GBP budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing outside partners and agencies, including setting expectations and communicating satisfaction and improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player with exceptional work ethic.
- Methodical approach to decision making and problem resolution.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for.
If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job