- Experience in building digital marketing strategies.
- Experience and preferably accredited Facebook Ad and/or Google Adwords planner/buyer.
- Experience of social analytics, social listening analysis and reporting; broader digital analytics skills are desirable.
- Digital production or project management skills and experience with an understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
- Experience in managing external suppliers.
- Having the ability to understand client briefs and work with other team members to create campaigns.
- Work well in a team and under deadlines with a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables (on-time and on-budget).
- Great communication (including internally with account teams across the world) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing paid social, paid search and email marketing strategies (across various platforms) in the role of a Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Strategist either with an agency or for a brand.
- Knowledge and understanding of innovations and current trends within online marketing.
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate passion for the customer and understanding what makes them tick (and click).
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Creative writing and thinking.
- Organisation skills with an attention to detail.
- Desire to engage in constant learning in your field and gaining accreditations where possible.
- Work with content creation team to develop marketing content strategies.
- Fluent in English
- Interested in managing a small team and/or building a team in the near future as the agency grows.
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job